Please Donate

Alternative to a Paypal Donation is Gift Certificate

if you have gift certificates for a hardware store

you can Contact me at

PowerQuee@cfl.rr.com

or for a full list of needed supplies click here thank you

1-L

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Need Resin and Fiberglass any info will help

just picked up two *150gal tanks [who’s glass 6'x22"* will be used for the project] got them both for $80 one I picked up for $60 and the other for $20, was totally willing to pay $100 each, now I’m in need of finding Fiberglass mat/cloth and Resin found 120yrds 38" wide mat for $150.00 and 5gal's of resin for $125.00 if any one knows of a better deal let me know PowerQuee@cfl.rr.com and if any of my techi friends have any fiberglass & resin to donate to a fellow Techno-nerd let me know, this junk ain’t cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment