Please Donate

Alternative to a Paypal Donation is Gift Certificate

if you have gift certificates for a hardware store

you can Contact me at

PowerQuee@cfl.rr.com

or for a full list of needed supplies click here thank you

1-L

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I-L's Youtube Video Contest

I’m not a rich man, heck, I’m only doing this to Promote my project, parting with $50 ain’t fun, but then again it’s just $50. So here’s how this will work, you are to attempt to read my [likes and interest] section on my [Info] page in a dead pan delivery style at the beginning of the Video you must mention or depict in some way [1-L’s Koi Food Challenge] at the end you must again do the same, the one with the highest [rating] gets the $$ so EZ money, videos must be uploaded by may 10th and winner will be announced on may 20th have fun, and tell your friends to rate your video http://www.facebook.com/juanellp

No comments:

Post a Comment