Please Donate

Alternative to a Paypal Donation is Gift Certificate

if you have gift certificates for a hardware store

you can Contact me at

PowerQuee@cfl.rr.com

or for a full list of needed supplies click here thank you

1-L

Friday, January 29, 2010

Change of Venue [News… Good & Bad]

Change of Venue [News… Good & Bad]

Shalom my friends, got hit with some news both good and bad my launch date of Feb 22 2010 has been changed to an undetermined one do to a change of venue, due to the Volume of water needed for this project and the possibility of leaks and [you name it] from this and other Aquatic set ups I have running my 14x10’ bed room will not be suitable, so I’ll be taking over the garage. It is over twice the square footing of my room with its own well everything, it’s a garage, I can set up a ro/di by the sink, hang my lighting with out killing the ceiling, open the garage door when ever working with Chems, you name it. And tech’ing the place up with cams and servers is easy. So although I have no launch date due to the move, I’ll have more time to do this right, my dad always says “he even said it this week” measure twice cut once he also likes to say, a wise man counts the cost before he builds, “he said that to me today” so its reckoning time

1-L

No comments:

Post a Comment