Please Donate

Alternative to a Paypal Donation is Gift Certificate

if you have gift certificates for a hardware store

you can Contact me at

PowerQuee@cfl.rr.com

or for a full list of needed supplies click here thank you

1-L

Sunday, January 10, 2010

How I got Koi-Bit-o'd in my nutt shAck

Wow last night was a massive set back two of my Forums turned really bad KoiShack and Koi-Bito, I promised full disclosure to the Food manufactures and here it is, Koi-Bito was bad from the first Page, if you get a chance to read it you will see, so when a pronounced breeder in the group made a statement that appeared disparaging if you read it you can gleam why I felt that, I called him a racist, [now, knowing otherwise] but at the time that’s how it looked, he changed his tone and verbiage to sound very country, in my world it's slave talk and I felt he was making fun of my race, so I called him on it, he privately [Private Messaged] me and assured me that he meant no harm he was playing up his own accent I’m sure for effect, but he did not get into that, meanwhile the group was tearing into me like a Monkey on a cupcake calling me a Racist, Retarded, and a slue of other things see Koi-Bito for more on that, due to this, members at KoiShack who also where members of Koi-Bito had that Forum SHUT DOWN! Hay such is life, but what disappointed me was how a group of adults went from adults to High School Freshman in 3 hours, it was Glorious, I was the new kid in class and they pushed me in the boys locker room where the Jocks commenced to Rectal Abuse me with no KY, not cool, not cool at all Bito and Shack LOL hay no hard feelings A? it was an Education in moronic.

http://koishack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19406

http://www.koi-bito.com/forum/main-forum/11215-1-l-s-koi-food-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment